To be a leading educational center grooming computer engineers to serve the society.
M1: To develop computer professionals by providing quality education.
M2: To assimilate academics, research and entrepreneurship skills to accomplish real word challenges.
- PEO1: The graduates shall have an ability to identify, analyze & solve problems in computer engineering field using fundamental domain knowledge and programming tools
PEO2: The graduates shall have an ability to apply core technical competencies in diversified areas with good leadership and teamwork abilities.
PEO3: The graduates shall aspire for entrepreneurship, research and higher studies in computer engineering field
PEO4: The graduates shall engage in lifelong learning along with moral and ethical values to cater the needs of society
- PSO1 : Specify design, develop and test the software systems in the areas of computer networking ,database management, embedded systems ,image processing, big data etc to satisfy user requirements
- PSO2: Analyze and optimize given algorithms or systems for performance improvements
- PSO3: Design hardware and software for concurrent and parallel programming
- PO 1: Engineering knowledge: Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals, and an engineering specialization for the solution of complex engineering problems.
- PO 2: Problem analysis: Identify, formulate, research literature, and analyse complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural sciences, and engineering sciences.
- PO 3: Design/Development of Solutions: Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for public health and safety, and cultural, societal, and environmental considerations.
- PO 4: Conduct investigations of complex problems: Use research-based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
- PO 5: Modern tool usage: Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modelling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations
- PO 6: The engineer and society: Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal, and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.
- PO 7: Environment and sustainability: Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for sustainable development.
- PO 8: Ethics: Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice
- PO 9: Individual and team work: Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings.
- PO 10: Communication: Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with the society at large, such as, being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions
- PO 11: Project management and finance: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineering and management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.
PO 12: Life-long learning: Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change.
CESA is a student organization established in 2007 under the guidance of Head of Department. CESA was founded on a academic platform and has a rich and active student participation. Student organizations can be an important part of your growth during your college career.
- Mutual respect
Cooperation and communication
Creativity and innovation
Community service and leadership
Pursuit of excellence
- Involvement and Leadership: CESA will promote involvement and leadership opportunities for students by encouraging student participation in departmental programs, facilities.
- Student organizations help strengthen leadership skills. Student organizations allow students to “take on responsibilities or challenges to lead . student organizations allowed them to strengthen their leadership skills.
- Joining an organization is one of the best ways to build a bigger network. One of the most important things in college is networking with people who share similar interests.
- Student organizations teach you time management. students organizations can help solve time management problem.
- Finally, probably the reason why anyone would join a student organization in the first place: they build friendships.
Amit Vajrashetti, Sana Shaikh
Muskan Tilwani, Rutuja Kurhade