Directive Principles, Rules and Regulations
Placement Cell will strive hard to provide placement opportunity to all its eligible, not-eligible and interested students of Final Year.In order to achieve its placement objectives, the Placement Cell shall organize various training programs, Guest lectures, seminars, workshops, internship and other allied activities in addition to other similar academic/ non-academic activities for ensuring employability of its students.
- The Placement cell shall also strive to invite various reputed Companies/ Organizations for recruitment/placement of its students in field of their specializations.
- Once selected (core / non-core) a student can apply for his dream company, maximum 2 numbers and if selected in the first dream company, he / she will not be allowed to apply for the second one even if it’s his dream company.
- Once an offer is rejected by any student (Unless and until if it is Genuine Reason) he/she will not be eligible for Placement and detained from any further campus placement drive.
- If a selected student in any company through the campus placement drive fails to join the company without any justified reason he/she will not get clearance from the T&P Cell.
- A notice of Placement Process once fixed will be communicated through E-Mail, SMS & WhatsApp for information of all students.
- Adherence to Reporting Time mentioned in the notice mailed / displayed must be taken into strictly consideration. LATE COMERS FOR APTITUDE TEST / GD / INTERVIEW may not be allowed to appear for the selection process.
- College uniform is mandatory for students to be present in the Campus Recruitment Program. Those who don’t follow the dress code will not be allowed to seat for campus interview.
- Individual details and Academics details (Marks / Mobile No. / Email ID) must be updated on regular intervals by students to Training & Placement Cell. The selected student will not change his Mobile Number & Email ID till he/she joins the company.
- Students are expected to get enough information about the company, job profile and other details about the visiting company, search company website also before appearing for any recruitment drive. It is compulsory for students to visit the website of the visiting company before the campus placement drive.
- The T&P Cell will also try hard to arrange campuses of No Criteria Companies for not eligible students. The not eligible students should see that they get placed in the first opportunity of such companies which they get.
- If market situation and Job scenario necessitates a revision in the Placement Policy, it will be done in a manner so as to maximize the benefit to the student community as a whole.