Scholarships And Awards
Institute adheres to the rules and regulations laid down by the DTE, Government of Maharashtra regarding admission of students in the reservation criteria.
- Special Quota: As per DTE norms, there as a special quota for the candidates belonging to J & K and Northeast states
- SC/ST/ OBC Students: Admission cell organizes special seminar to these students to tell them about schemes and scholarships, if they take engineering admissions. Also after completing engineering where they can get jobs in government sector and opportunities for higher education.
- Differently Abled: 3% seats of total sanctioned intake capacity of all the institutions coming under CAP, are reserved for candidates with disability, as per the provisions in Clause 39 of equal opportunities, protection of rights and Full Participation Act 1995
- For Women: 30% seats available for Maharashtra State CAP are reserved for female candidates, as per the provisions in GR No. GEC-1000/ (123/2000)/ Tech. Edu.-1, dated 17th April, 2000. Economically Weaker Sections: 5% seats are reserved under Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme (TFWS) for each course.
- EBC: Students of economically backward class (EBC) are also getting the fees concession as per the rules of Government of Maharashtra
- Minority Community: Students belonging to minority communities like Muslim/ Christian / Buddhist / Sikh / Parsi / Jain avail the "State and Central Government Minority Scholarship".
- Award (Cash Prize): Gives Cash Prizes To The First Five FE Topper Students: